Monday, June 19, 2006

Bad Bad Me

I know I know, it has been super long since I posted. I feel so bad but it has been crazy busy. Here's a brief scoop on stuff:
  • We finished the kitchen! There are flaws but we can live with them. The place is still a hundred times improved. If you haven't seen a before and after, I'll try and post some soon on my Flickr account.
  • Yah! The Heat not only didn't get swept but they are up 3 to 2! Go Heat. Never thought I'd be rooting for them but better them...
  • My honey is coming to SA with me to work. I'm very excited about this. Commuting will be much better now. My only sadness: the 7-8am hour when it was so nice to be in the office already with hardly anyone around and the phone not ringing and no emails coming through except for Sarah's! :)
  • Kitty got stuck under the house when the men closed up the two access openings! He was in there from Friday morning or afternoon to Saturday morning. Poor baby.
  • We're spending our last summer with Luke. He'll be in his first apartment this August. Seems like he was just 11 and now he's going on 21. It's both exciting and a little sad. We will miss his sounds around the house.

I think that's it for now. I'll try and be better about posting. Things should settle down soon. Hopefully!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Bad Kitty Momma!

Unknown said...

:o

Shorty said...

I told you it was gonna happen. >:D