Monday, January 19, 2009

Cadillac Ranch

What makes me happy?
Last week I took a quick trip up to our corporate office in Irving and had a really productive and nice trip. We ate dinner one night at Cadillac Ranch, a place I had not eaten at before, and I really enjoyed it! This is their oven baked fried chicken. Not as good as what's bad for you but pretty close. I have a love affair with fried chicken. I can eat it ANYTIME. And I mean anytime. I had leftovers and munched on another piece of chicken later that night while I worked!

I just loved that it came in a fancy bucket. I don't know why but that really tickled me and made it even more fun. The potatoes were only ok but the corn was very good also. So, thumbs up on the Ranch if you get a chance to go. Oh, we also got their chips and pica (or is it pico??) de gallo. Yum!

No comments: