Friday, May 25, 2012

Random Thoughts

My "It's Friday I'm Kicking It Up" shot

RT #1
This pair of flip flops is perhaps one of THE most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. Yay! See? You know it's got to be really comfortable for me to make that my first random thought to share. The straps on the flippies are a soft fabric so they rest gently on top of your feet. And cute. Very cute. And just so we're clear, I was on my lunch break so it's okay that I kicked up my feet for a bit. :)

Handwriting notes

RT #2
All the technology we have is great but often I find that I still like my handwritten lists. There's something satisfying about seeing it all written right there on the paper. And I like that you can stash it in your pocket and then reach for it whenever you want. And if I don't have paper? Yep. I still write on my hand. Remember when you were younger and you'd get in trouble for writing on your hands? I do. And I still get told by some people that I should NOT do that. I don't know why it's a big deal. Maybe because it's like tattooing? Not sure on that.

Pineapple happiness for a coworker's bday

By the way, that's delicious pineapple icing lemon cupcake a coworker made for a birthday celebration. Pretty and yummy.

Birdy & Me

RT #3
This is actually an air freshener that was gifted to me. I didn't even peel off the cover because it's coconut and vanilla - an interesting mix of scents. I got to pick it out among a wide selection at Bath & Body Works and while ladybugs and flowers and frogs were adorable, there was just something so sweet about Birdy with her cute little bow. I like having her right above me and she makes me happy when I look at her. I think I may go buy a few more of those little cuties and give them to people in need of a smile.

Resting on turtle's tail

RT #4
When I saw this cool turtle (you know I love turtles), I automatically wanted a picture and then I automatically got on it. Does that happen to you or is it just me? Maybe it's just me. That reminds me of when I sat on the Boteros at the library. There was just something about the sculptures that just called to me to sit on them.

Bronze is pretty slick and slippery

No comments: