Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Almost Forgot...

...how much I enjoy writing just for me. And I almost forgot how important it is for me to write for pleasure and not because I feel I should (for the business and such). Anyway, we are still on the go and while Blogger mobile was not great for me in the past, I'm going to give it another try now. I also am now primary owner of the Pearl Farmers Mkt Tumblr page. Should be a good learning experience. Of course that means I set up accounts for myself and GBR for practice. And while I was at it I set up a Pinterest account for GBR. I'm going to debut them once I have more content. :-) I think I may get social media'ed out one day soon. But not today. 

This is what I'd like to be doing - chilling out but not all distorted like the Smokes. 

No comments: