Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random Wednesday Thoughts

I found this purse years ago at a Ross or Marshal's or some place like that, a close-out store. I love it and haven't given it up even with worn handles. :-) things I love: boxiness, redness, simpleness, timelessness. It makes me happy to use it and look at it, to have a splash of bold color. 

Is it efficient in holding all my necessities? No. Do I mind? No. That is what the laptop bag and/or the lunch bag is for...


And next in my ramblings is my fondness to plant things from seed. It's because in elementary school I read Johnny Appleseed and from then on, I wanted to plant seeds everywhere or in every pot I could find. Just to see if they'd make it. These are two of about ten that I got from a lime I used for guacamole several weeks ago. :-) my first try at it months ago went well but then we were away for a trip and it got too dry. This is my drip system - couple of ice cubes every other day or if I drop any on the floor. 


The mini-mint in the background is from a bundle given to me by sweet friends at market. I didn't have time to use it all up so I kept it in water to prolong its longevity. It smells wonderful. I think I've had this one 3-4 months now. I should put it in soil. 

No comments: