Friday, January 18, 2008

It's cold outside

Bees on cactus

The temperature says 37F but it feels like 29F. Nice. If you bundle up when you venture out, it's actually fun! I don't get to wear cold weather gear often so I relish it!

I took this photo at the Alamo in San Antonio when Juanita, Sarah and I first started photographing for our daily photo blog. It has been one of my favorites all this time. I was going through Flickr photos and saw it and it made me feel good so here it is. Flickr added the new statistics tool recently and I love it! It's very cool to be able to see which photos have the highest views and which are the most active. It's great. You want to know what cracked me up? The shot that got the highest views at 205? Click here to see it. Very interesting. I never would have guessed it was my top viewed photo.

3 comments:

Ioanna said...

Ho, what a beautiful photo, Thien!!!

KOSTAS said...

Very good the photograph, the bees of are race Cerana apis melifera, and find itself in the south-eastern Asia.
The flower is from the plant type cactus.
Are very good the colours and fly the bees are splendid.... as if I hear the noise that they make.

Shorty said...

I remember that day. I think my batteries died on me, before I got all the pics I wanted. I like to look at Flickr stats too, this is my most viewed. I think the photos that get the most hits for me are either in pools, or used on SADP.