Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Smokey on the Fence

My Smokey

Here's Smokey asking me why I am all up on him and disturbing his groove. He was sitting on the fence. For a long time. With his back to us. I wondered why and I also wanted to photograph the bees so I went over. I don't think he wanted me there because I scared away some birds. I believe that little booger was sitting there, hoping the birds would come near him. He's quite the carnivore, you know. Anyway, this is one of his "faces" that he has for me. He has many...happy, sweet, angry (after a bath), sleepy....

3 comments:

Walker said...

Great looking cat. Love the beautiful tail. Here is mine.

http://washaw.wordpress.com

Hope said...

I absolutely love your Blog, Thien (well of course you know you were my inspiration for creating my own Blog - my grandchildren still can't believe it!).

This photo of Smokey is extremely good. I had a CD that went bad and I lost some snapshots of a very Royal Cat - saved one photo, though - which is on the Crown Royal Post).

Thanks for your inspiration. An aside: look forward to the February 19th book talk at the library!

hope
hope

Unknown said...

I checked it out Walker...that kitty of yours sure is cute! :)

Hope, you are the sweetest ever! I am so glad you are enjoying blogging. It can be so much fun, right?? I am about to head over to your blog to check out the Royal Cat. See you on the 19th.