Monday, January 30, 2012

Photos Shoots Are Soothing

Spontaneous photo shoot
It's funny how my friend brings in a tray of cupcakes and the first thing I think is - oooh! I need to shoot those! I love to photograph things and her adorable little creations are fun to snap. And snapping away is a great escape for me. When I am in photography mode, my mind is focused and I could look up twenty minutes later in a blink of an eye. I love it. And I've been enjoying the iPhone 4s camera with its 8 megapixel capability. Not bad when you think it's a great camera without having to lug around the lovely but hefty Nikon D90. And I love that Laurie, my friend and officemate jumps right in on the action now. We start with an idea and then we just start shooting. So. We start with a few props in the office. And we go to this -

And then we try a plain backdrop -
Pink cuteness
And another great thing about the iPhone? The cool and fun apps that helped me enhance the pictures a little bit. What else helps soothe me? Blogging.

No comments: